Belarus is building fortifications near the border.
Belarusian military trenches are being dug near the borders with Ukraine and some EU countries.
This was reported by “Belarusian Guyun”.
In particular, the Belarusian military is digging trenches near the borders with Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania.
Belarus has renewed the location of checkpoints in the border areas. Renovations also took place with fortifications.
Location of all trenches and trenches, which are equipped with firing points:
- Piddobryanka village (Gomel district, Gomel region);
- village of Pidhalia (Yelsk district, Gomel region);
- Glushkovychi village (Lelchytsy district, Gomel region);
- between this year Zhydche and the village of Khoino (Pinsk district, Brest region);
- between the village of Noviky and m.p. Sopotskin (Grodno district, Grodno region);
- near the village of Odelsk and the border with Poland (Grodno district, Grodno region);
- between the village of Losha and the border crossing Losha (Ostrovets district, Grodno region).
As it became known, Belarus places wooden models of tanks on the border with Ukraine.
It will be recalled that Belarus has launched “mobilization exercises” on the border with Ukraine.