Photo: General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine
APU successfully resist the enemy
The military of the Russian Federation per day carried out about 15 attacks from multiple launch rocket systems on the positions of Ukrainian troops.
The Armed Forces of Ukraine attacked two areas of concentration of personnel, weapons and military equipment of the enemy. This was reported in the evening summary of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on November 22.
It is noted that the invaders are trying to hold the temporarily occupied territories, focusing their efforts on deterring the actions of units of the Ukrainian defense forces, carrying out engineering equipment of the defense line, continuing to conduct offensive operations in certain areas, and conduct aerial reconnaissance.
During the day, the Russian military carried out about 15 attacks from multiple launch rocket systems on the positions of Ukrainian troops and settlements.
As stated in the General Staff, the situation in the Volyn and Polesye directions remains without significant changes, signs of the formation of offensive enemy groupings have not been found.
Belarus continues to support the armed aggression of the Russian Federation against Ukraine, providing it with infrastructure, territory and airspace. There is still a threat of missile and air strikes against opponents, including with the use of strike UAVs from the territory and airspace of Belarus.
- In the Seversk direction, the enemy fired from multiple launch rocket systems in the area of the village of Kustino, Sumy region.
- In the Slobozhansky direction in the border areas of the Belgorod region, the enemy continues to hold a group of troops for demonstration operations. The invaders periodically fire at the positions of our troops, as well as settlements in the Kharkiv region near the state border of Ukraine.
- In the Kupyansky and Limansky directions, the enemy is defending and shelling from tanks, mortars and cannon artillery, in particular, the areas of the settlements of Kislovka, Krakhmalnoe, Berestovoe in the Kharkov region, as well as Makeevka and Belogorovka in the Lugansk region.
- On the Bakhmut and Avdeevsky directions, the enemy is concentrating his main efforts on conducting offensive operations. He carried out shelling from tanks and artillery of various types of areas of the settlements of Bakhmutskoye, Bakhmut, Kleschievka, Zelenopolye, Avdeevka, Vodyanoye, Pervomayskoye, Nevelskoye.
- In the Novopavlovsk and Zaporozhye directions, the enemy fired at the positions of the Ukrainian Defense Forces on tanks and the entire spectrum of artillery. The areas of about 10 settlements were affected by enemy artillery fire. In particular, Orekhov, Zaporozhye region.
- In the Krivoy Rog and Kherson directions, the enemy is conducting positional defense, improving fortification equipment and logistics support for forward units, and does not stop shelling the positions of our troops and settlements on the right bank of the Dnieper River. He used cannon and rocket artillery for shelling the settlements of Maryevka in the Dnepropetrovsk region, as well as Tokarevka, Antonovka, Dneprovskoe in the Kherson region and Kherson.
Recall, the military showed how they knocked out a Russian tank
Earlier it was reported that the Russians fired on the Armed Forces of Ukraine, simulating the surrender.
News from Korrespondent.net in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel https://t.me/korrespondentnet