Developers Insomniac Games and Nixxes Software have announced the release of a fresh update for the PC version of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. Update 1.1122.0.0 contains several new features and fixes. The developers have enabled NVIDIA Reflex for all GPUs that support this feature. The Display menu now includes a Contrast slider that lets you adjust the game’s contrast to your liking. An HDR Paper White slider has also been added so you can fine-tune your HDR settings. This update also fixes visual issues with shadows and sunlight that may occur on some AMD GPUs.
We’ve improved how the game handles actions that require two controller buttons to be pressed at the same time, such as finishers. This change was made to address reports from players that finishers do not fire instantly. We haven’t been able to reproduce this issue, but we’ve already implemented the change in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales and we believe it will lead to improvements in Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered. If you’ve had problems with finishers before, please let us know if this update is an improvement.
- Added NVIDIA Reflex support for all compatible GPUs.
- Added contrast slider.
- Added HDR Paper White slider.
- Improved the way finishers and other two-button actions are handled.
- Fixed visual issues with shadows and sunlight that could occur with some AMD Radeon GPUs.
- Fixed an issue that could result in image corruption on Intel ARC GPUs when using dynamic resolution scaling.
- Stability and optimization improvements.